So along time ago I made up a band in my head and called them the Blazing Starz. I've since decided that I want to get into creating chip tunes and this has become a small side project. If all else fails I may just end up deleting it.
I think I am going to add games to this as well as in reviews of games and other things I find entertaining.
I am hoping to add a youtube channel with gameplay as well because I really dont like most game plays. I found one I did but I don't remember the user. Essentially I want straight forward game play with minimal comments about difficulty in figuring things out and straight game play with no comments (so maybe two channels).
I also may throw in an occasional other software for example I plan on figuring out gimp and using it to edit some things etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment